- 10.00: Meet in front of the main entrance of the Vernon-Giverny train station.
- 10.15: Departure towards Giverny.
- 11.15: Arrival in Giverny and guided tour of the village
- 12.30: Picnic break (bring your own picnic or get take-aways in the village)
- 1.30 to 3 pm: Visit Monet's house and gardens or the Impressionist museum on your own (or have some free time for tea, ice cream) as guided tours are not allowed for season 2020.
- 3 pm: Departure from Giverny and return by bike to Vernon.
- 4 pm: Arrival at Vernon train station.